Work for the Summer Term 2020 is in the 'Activities for School Closure' folder.
Week 10- The Rainbow Fish
Some supportive worksheets on 'The Rainbow Fish'
The Hungry Caterpillar
Week 9- The Hungry Caterpillar
Dens and Darkness
Week 7- Welsh Week- Miss Harvey
A message from your teacher
Week 6- Pirates
Week 5- Colour
Week 4- Superheroes
Jac the Superhero
Week 3- Happiness
Toy Doctors Role Play
Remote Learning Week 2 Captain Tom
- Share a story together
- Practice washing your hands to the tune of ‘happy birthday’ (twice)
- Practice putting on your coat and zipping it up
- Practice putting on your shoes
- Find a toy that can sink/float in the bath
- Practice sharing toys, play a board game or maybe bingo.
- Take a nature walk (when it is safe to do so.) The National Trust Parks and Gardens are currently free to explore.
- Create a shop at home of the children’s toys, add price tags to them and practice using and exploring money to pay for them.
- Cook something tasty, follow instructions, weigh ingredients and mix them to make something nice for a snack
- Follow ‘Cosmic Yoga’ on You Tube. They have some lovely videos to help the children practice mindfulness.
- Practice writing your name in different ways, for example in sand, glitter, shaving foam or gloop.
- In school, we use the Jolly Phonics programme. The video is available on You Tube for the children to continue to practice at home.
- Continue to practice the days of the week. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a lovely story to help with this.
- Twinkl has some lovely resources. They currently have one month’s free access for parents with the password ‘PARENTSTWINKLHELPS’
- Cyw is a great website to encourage the children to practice their Welsh. There are lots of games and songs for the family to try together.
Welcome to Nursery-Mrs Austin-Davies
Croeso i Dosbarth Meithrin!
Welcome to our Nursery page. Please take time to look at the pictures in each sound of the week folder to see what the children have been learning about all week.
The Nursery staff are: Mrs Austin-Davies, Miss Roe, Mrs Watkins, Mrs Thomas, Mrs Pope/Mrs Emanuel.
Wednesday - Busy Feet - please wear a tracksuit and trainers.
Book bags will be sent home.
Friday - Forest Friday - Wellies and all in one wetsuit to be worn to school. School shoes to be brought in a bag.
Homework will be sent home in line with the sound of the week.
Any questions please do not hesitate to speak to a member of the Nursery staff.