Pupils at Pontarddulais Primary School have the opportunity to participate in a variety of extra-curricular activities during their time here — from Sport, Cookery and Coding to a variety of Pupil Voice groups. There are a whole range of benefits that come from involvement in these clubs including;
- Helping to build skills out of the classroom
- Develop new interests
- Social opportunities, including team work and leadership roles
- Time to explore and develop talents
- Opportunities to be active
- Opportunities to take part in competitive competitions
- Links with other schools and the Local Community
All extra-curricula clubs held after school will require all pupils to have written consent from a parent or guardian. Pupils in Y5 & Y6 are permitted to walk home after the extra-curricular club only with written consent. Please can this be given to the member of staff leading the club or a member of the office staff. Without this consent they cannot walk home alone.
Please look out for club photos and information on our School Twitter page.
Please see a list of all extra-curricular school clubs on the timetable below.